Bob's Handyman FAQ
How long have you been established for?
- We have been in the business of offering professional handyman services for many years now. We pride ourselves on providing commercial and residential handyman services in London and the Greater London area. We have served a large number of satisfied customers so we can supply references on request.
Are you insured against damage to my property and do you guarantee your work?
- Yes! We are fully insured and carry public liability insurance to damage in your property! We value each customer and we strive to provide a high level of service and workmanship each and every visit. You can rest assured that the quality and the services you will receive from our handymen will be second to none. We guarantee that if you are not happy with the quality of our workmanship, we will make it right for free!
Do you work on weekends?
- Our handyman are available for the weekends as well. We work 7 days per week, in normal working hours, between 8:00 am and 05:00 pm. But we can undertake emergency jobs as well.
How can I book an appointment?
- You can call us on 020 3137 9380 or reach us via email.
Do your handymen come with all the right tools?
- Yes! All our operatives carry a full range of tools to handle a great number of different jobs and the most common jobs. They also carry a wide selection of small parts (different plugs, screws, plumbing connections and so forth) and power tools, but if anything specific, we would need to know in advance.
How do I prepare for my handyman?
- Just relax and let us do the work. It will be best, if you can have a list ready for us with jobs prioritised – this way we can work most efficiently. You can also shop for any custom materials that you think you might like to pick out upfront.
Do I have to supply materials?
- All our handyman travel with a range of tools and some materials to cover for small common jobs. If special materials are needed, it is best if you can purchase them upfront and have them ready for us on the day. If you are unable to do so, our handymen are happy to source them locally on the day of the service, or for difficult to locate items, we can order them specially to be fitted on a later visit.
Do you charge for “shopping” time?
- Our handymen carry a range of small, commonly used materials (e.g different plugs, screws and so on), so it is not often that we need to go shopping. If we do need to go shopping and we can source materials locally, we charge at our standard hourly rates, but we cap the charges for shopping time at 45 minutes. If there is a long shopping list, or if we need more than 45 minutes to find the needed items, we will notify you will only charge for more than 45 minutes by prior agreement.
How can I pay for the service?
- You can pay with a card over the phone or with a bank transfer. When booking the service we can charge your card securely over the phone. If I cancel my booking, Would there be a charge ? If you need to reschedule or cancel a confirmed booking, please give us 48 hours notice prior the arrival time. We apply a cancellation fee only if the service is cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled time, or if the customer fails to provide access to our team as previously arranged.